Our Videos

  • My fiance (fiancee)'s name was spelled incorrectly on the I-797 Approval Notice. What should I do?
  • National Womens History Month
  • Official Language of the U.S.
  • On Inauguration Day, is the President sworn in first, or the Vice President?
  • Partnership A has over 100 partners. The partnership agreement does not express the partners' percentage interests as fixed percentages. The partnership wishes to send tax year 2008 Form 1065 Schedule
  • Partnership A wishes to report ownership percentages on tax year 2009 Form 1065 Schedules K-1, Item J, using a different reasonable method from the reasonable method used for tax year 2008. Must Partn
  • Q. Are the methods described in section 1608(a)(4) exclusive? Can''t I just serve the foreign embassy or mission to the United Nations?
  • Q. Can I serve other documents through the diplomatic channel?
  • Q. Do I have to follow a hierarchy regarding the methods of service under Section 1608(b)?
  • Q. Do I have to have documents translated?
  • Q. How can I get information from your autofax and home page services?
  • Q. How do I effect service of a default judgment or other documents?
  • Q. How do I effect service on a foreign State or political subdivision?
  • Q. How do I effect service on a foreign State with which the United States does not have diplomatic relations?
  • Q. How do I effect service on an agency or instrumentality of a foreign State (28 U.S.C. 1608(b)?
  • Q. How much time does the foreign State have to reply once service has been effected?
  • Q. How should a request for service under Section 1608(a)(4) be transmitted to the State Department?
  • Q. I chose direct deposit for my 2007 tax refund but also requested a refund anticipation loan (RAL) from my preparer. How does that affect my stimulus payment?
  • Q. I chose direct deposit for my 2007 tax refund but also requested my electronic filing and/or tax preparation fees be deducted from my refund. Does that affect my stimulus payment?
  • Q. I chose to have my tax refund deposited onto a "stored value card" or debit card through the professional tax preparer I used. Will my stimulus payment be directly deposited onto that same stored v
  • Q. I filed after April 15 and the payment date for my Social Security number has passed. How long will it take for me to get my stimulus payment?
  • Q. I filed my return on time, but I haven’t received my stimulus payment, even though the payment date listed for my Social Security number has passed. Why?
  • Q. I have moved since filing my 2007 tax return. How will my payment reach me?
  • Q. I received a stimulus payment and I want to verify that it is correct. How do I figure the payment, myself?
  • Q. I received my stimulus payment, but it was less than what my friends and neighbors received. Why?
  • Q. Is there a hierarchical order in which service must be attempted on a foreign State under the Act?
  • Q. Is there something I can do to prevent my stimulus payment from being automatically deposited into the account that I identified for the direct deposit of my regular refund?
  • Q. The notice I received shows I should have gotten more than the government actually deposited into my bank account. What happened?
  • Q. What are the general exceptions to the jurisdictional immunity of a foreign State?
  • Q. What is a Notice of Suit?
  • Q. What is Proof of service via the diplomatic channel under Section 1608(a)(4)?
  • Q. What is the difference between a foreign State, political subdivision, agency or instrumentality?
  • Q. What is the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act?
  • Q. What is the restrictive theory of sovereign immunity?
  • Q. What is the role of the Department of State assist in effecting service on a foreign government?
  • Q. When will I get my payment?
  • Q. Where can I find information on the Internet about applicable treaties?
  • Q. Where Can I Find Out More About the FSIA?
  • Q. Will the IRS allow me to provide it with direct deposit information, if I didn’t include that information on my original tax return?
  • Q1. How may the Partners’ Shares of Profit, Loss, and Capital be Reported in Cases Where the Partnership Agreement Does Not Express Such Items as Percentages?
  • Q: Do the transition procedures apply to these cases?
  • Q: How do you determine whether the Convention applies in a case involving U.S. citizen prospective adoptive parent(s) residing abroad who seek to adopt a child resident in the United States?
  • Q: I normally don't need to file a tax return. How do I know if I'm one of those people who may be eligible to receive an economic stimulus payment?
  • Q: What about military and other U.S. government employees stationed abroad?
  • Q: What if I am a U.S. citizen, but my spouse or partner is not?
  • Q: Would the U.S. Convention case rules apply in adoption cases where a U.S. citizen is residing in a Convention country, is considered to be habitually resident in the United States in accordance wit
  • Question: What is the maximum percentage interest in the partnership that Partnership P should report on its 2008 Form 1065, Schedule B question 3b for individual partners A, B, and C under the follow
  • Sealing An Arrest Record.
  • Sealing the Juvenile Record. Whay is it?
  • Setting Aside Convictions Under The Youth Rehabilitation Act. What is it?
  • Since some FY09 H-1B petitions for these students may have already been approved for consular processing when USCIS published this e-mail notification process, can the petitioner still request change
  • So a sworn translation makes the original document valid in Brazil?
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9



    A&M Logos International, Inc.
    14 Wall Street, Suite 5E,
    New York, NY 10005
    Tel: 212-233-7061
    Fax: 212-233-7167



    Sandy Hook massacre victims’ death certificates released
    Read More »

    Three Greek men charged with swindling $6.64 million with fake invoices
    Read More »

    Swiss-based insurance provider to open representative office in Myanmar
    Read More »