Do I need a license or permit? The answer is most likely "yes". Without this, you may be conducting business illegally. Just about all businesses need a county or city license.
There may also be state and federal licensing requirements, depending on the type of business you select.
Your local licensing requirements will vary. E.g., you may need a zoning compliance permit before you can open for business. In addition, there are certain businesses and professions that require a state license: barbers, bill collectors, building contractors, cosmetologists, private investigators, private security guards, real estate agents. For a small number of businesses, federal licensing is a requirement.
Your package will include:
- Overview of the licenses and permits required for your business,
- Licensing authority contact information,
- Actual license and permit application forms and associated documentation.
Why order here:
- You may need multiple licenses and permits from different authorities.
- Search on your own may take much of your time and bring incorrect or incomplete results.
- You will get from us all license and permit forms and instructions.