Our Videos

FAQ / I'm a Canadian with a so-called green card living in the United States. What does this mean for me?

You are exempt from the Jan. 23 passport requirement. A green card may be used in place of a passport when arriving in the United States by air, though this exemption may not hold for land and sea borders, where new rules will take effect in 2008. All other Canadian visitors flying into the United States must have passports. Applicants can download passport applications and information from www.pptc.gc.ca/usa. Canadian passports cost $97 for adults.

For emergencies, Canadians living in the Detroit area should contact the Consulate General of Canada, 600 Renaissance Center, Suite 1100, in Detroit. Call 313-567-2340.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9



A&M Logos International, Inc.
14 Wall Street, Suite 5E,
New York, NY 10005
Tel: 212-233-7061
Fax: 212-233-7167



Sandy Hook massacre victims’ death certificates released
Read More »

Three Greek men charged with swindling $6.64 million with fake invoices
Read More »

Swiss-based insurance provider to open representative office in Myanmar
Read More »