Our Videos

FAQ / I am US Citizen born abroad, can I get a Birth Certificate?

You may receive a Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) or Form FS-240 which is the equivalent of a Birth Certificate. Like with any vital record, it is not a fast procedure, so do not expect to get it overnight. For domestic purposes, according to the State Department, the discontinued Certification of Report of Birth (DS-1350)is still deemed sufficiently valid. If you need an apostille for foreign use, and you have the Certification of Report of Birth, you will need to get the FS-240. If you do not have the time or desire to get the document yourself, with proper authorization we may obtain one for you and get your Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) or Form FS-240 apostilled.

Keywords: birth certificat, get a birth certificate, birth certificate, document, apostille,


A&M Logos International, Inc.
Tel: 212-233-7061
Fax: 212-233-7167


Where are the biggest growth areas for outsourcing and why?
Read More »
Q. I chose direct deposit for my 2007 tax refund but also requested a refund anticipation loan (RAL) from my preparer. How does that affect my stimulus payment?
Read More »
What is a certified copy of a corporate document?
Read More »
When does the Local Boater option go into effect?
Read More »


October 8, 20
US Department of State Apostille processing update
Read More »
October 2, 20
NYC Apostille Marriage Certificates
Read More »
September 24, 20
North East Apostille Update
Read More »
September 17, 20
Apostille State of Affairs (Sept. 2020)
Read More »