Our Videos

FAQ / What if I need to travel outside the U.S. while my adjustment application is pending?

As an asylee or refugee, if you wish to travel outside the U.S. for a brief period of time but return to your asylee/refugee status and continue to pursue your application for adjustment of status, you must apply for a refugee travel document. To apply for a travel document, you would file a Form I-131, Application for Travel Document. If you decide to apply for a travel document, please read the instructions on the form and follow them carefully.

Keywords: document,


A&M Logos International, Inc.
14 Wall Street, Suite 5E,
New York, NY 10005
Tel: 212-233-7061
Fax: 212-233-7167


What is the application process to participate in pre- or post-completion OPT?
Read More »
What are the I-9 re-verification requirements?
Read More »
How do I obtain my professional license?
Read More »
What kind of information does an organization need to provide to the CIS in order to obtain authorization to issue the certificates?
Read More »


October 8, 20
US Department of State Apostille processing update
Read More »
October 2, 20
NYC Apostille Marriage Certificates
Read More »
September 24, 20
North East Apostille Update
Read More »
September 17, 20
Apostille State of Affairs (Sept. 2020)
Read More »