Our Videos

FAQ / Will I need to obtain a medical examination report?

If you are in refugee status when you apply, you must submit a completed Vaccination Supplement Form only (Supplement to Form I-693, Medical Examination of Aliens Seeking Adjustment of Status).
If you are an asylee when you apply, you must submit a completed I-693 in addition to the Vaccination Supplement Form.
Should I apply for employment authorization with the application for permanent resident status?
Even though you can apply for employment authorization when you apply for permanent resident status, it may not be necessary to do so. Refugees and asylees are authorized to work as soon as they are admitted or granted such status and can apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD).

Keywords: document,


AnnaMaria Realbuto
Thank you for all your assistance and efficiency...
Read More »
Kateryna Melnychenko
Thanks a lot Anton!...
Read More »
Rani Payne
Thank you so much! Iím sure I will be in touch again with something else that will need to be apost...
Read More »
Serge Bauer Law
Thank you again for your help with this case!...
Read More »


Do I need a permit or license for my business?
Read More »
Since when does the Wassenaar Arrangement exist?
Read More »
Is there a waiting period? Can we get married right away?
Read More »
If a student was not in an authorized period of OPT on the eligibility date, can the student work during the cap gap extension?
Read More »


April 11, 23
Fleetwood Mac keyboardist and vocalist Christine McVie died of stroke and cancer-death certificate
Read More »
March 27, 23
China joins Apostille Convention
Read More »
March 18, 23
California to permanently seal old convictions on criminal records
Read More »
March 3, 23
Saudi Arabia issues guidance on apostille procedure
Read More »