Our Videos

FAQ / Q. How can I get information from your autofax and home page services?

A. Overseas Citizens Services has available general information flyers on international judicial assistance many of which are available through our automated fax system or via our Internet Consular Affairs home page. These topics include country-specific information about service of process and obtaining evidence abroad.

Using the Autofax System:

* Dial (202) 647-3000 using the phone on your fax machine.

* Follow the prompts to obtain the catalog of documents.

Using the Internet: Many of our judicial assistance flyers are also available on the Internet via the Department of State, Bureau of Consular Affairs home page at http://travel.state.gov under Judicial Assistance . See also, the Department of State, Office of the Legal Adviser for Private International Law home page for information regarding private international law unification. See also the home pages for many of our embassies.

Keywords: document,


AnnaMaria Realbuto
Thank you for all your assistance and efficiency...
Read More »
Kateryna Melnychenko
Thanks a lot Anton!...
Read More »
Rani Payne
Thank you so much! Iím sure I will be in touch again with something else that will need to be apost...
Read More »
Serge Bauer Law
Thank you again for your help with this case!...
Read More »


Do I need a permit or license for my business?
Read More »
Since when does the Wassenaar Arrangement exist?
Read More »
Is there a waiting period? Can we get married right away?
Read More »
If a student was not in an authorized period of OPT on the eligibility date, can the student work during the cap gap extension?
Read More »


April 11, 23
Fleetwood Mac keyboardist and vocalist Christine McVie died of stroke and cancer-death certificate
Read More »
March 27, 23
China joins Apostille Convention
Read More »
March 18, 23
California to permanently seal old convictions on criminal records
Read More »
March 3, 23
Saudi Arabia issues guidance on apostille procedure
Read More »